Quilt Arizona! Entry Photos
Purchase a digital photograph of your Quilt Show Entry taken by a professional photographer
What you need to know before you order your Entry Photo:
- An entry photo can be purchased by any artist named on the Entry Form: by the Entrant of a Solo Entry, by the second artist named in a Duet Entry, or by any artist named in a Group Entry. Each artist who desires a copy of the Entry Photo should place their order independently.
- Photos are suitable for quilt appraisal and/or insurance purposes, for application in other juried quilt shows, and numerous other personal uses.
- High resolution digital photos will be delivered with no graphic corrections or editing. The photos can be edited by the purchaser with standard photo editing software. A "photo cropping" tool can be used to isolate any feature of the quilt in order to create a close-up or detailed photo.
- The full quilt top will be visible and unobstructed in the photo. However, the background may include people or Quilt-ID signs and the quilt may not be hanging perfectly straight.
- Quilts will be hung for photography by the regulation height quilt sleeve. Quilts that exceed 85" in length may not be fully visible. In some cases, the top edge may be folder over in the back at the location of the hanging sleeve.
- Photos will be delivered to the email address provided on the order form.
- All sales are final. Photo orders are non-refundable.