Arizona Quilters Guild offers an Affiliate Membership opportunity to commercial enterprises such as quilt stores, professional quilting services, and other quilt related vendors who share an interest in the purposes of this organization. Non-Profit members are quilting groups such as quilt education groups, other quilt guilds, and quilting community service groups. Both memberships receive the following benefits:
- Access to the Members-Only sections of the AQG website, including our newsletter – The Patchwork Chatter.
- A listing on the AQG website and in our Affiliates & Non-Profits Directory which includes links to your business website and or Facebook page.
- A “Featured Affiliate and Non-Profit" listing on our splash page left side bar. The listing changes when a viewer changes pages – it is not a static listing. The listing can link to your page on our website.
- A Spotlight feature in our newsletter and posted on our Facebook page (once per membership year)
- The opportunity to promote your special events on our Events webpage and Calendar (up to four events per membership year.) Note that in order to protect our non-profit status we reserve the right to edit your event promotion in order to avoid becoming an “advertising service”. The event will be listed on the left-hand side as an upcoming event.
- An email blast and Facebook post promoting a special event sent to all AQG Members (once per membership year)
- Affiliate Members will be given priority consideration at AQG Membership events to participate as vendors, including but not limited to our state-wide Membership Meetings, National Education classes, and other AQG hosted events. A modest Lunch and/or Vendor Fee may be charged, dependent on the event. (Vending at the Quilt Arizona! Show is not included.)
The AQG Affiliate/Non-Profit Membership is available for an annual fee of $85 (July 1 to June 31, not prorated). Take advantage of our Early Renewal Discount of $80 which starts at the annual AQG Quilt Arizona! Quilt show (usually late March) and runs through June 30. Here is the form. PDF Document
If you have any questions, please use this link to send an email to our Membership Director: firstname.lastname@example.org